7.23.2008

My first commissioned piece


My fee: One iced triple Grande, nonfat latte, please (w/two Equals). THX.

Yes, this illustration was a special request for a couple of coworkers on the desk who are putting together a zine. I've been told I get a credit in the mag, or at least a special thank-you mention. Neat.

AND a latte.

You're welcome. :-)



The first edition on the e-zine "The Dead Protagonists Society" hit my inbox at the beginning of August. I was given permission to put the whole thing here, but couldn't get Blogger to clear a PDF for upload, or Photoshop to separate the cover page out. Unless I'm doing something wrong (always a possibility).

Anyway, if you want to get a look at this publication yourself, you can contact the publication's editors, Amanda Keith and James Zvonec, directly at
deadprotagonists@gmail.com if you'd like to find out more. Or post a request here in the comments, and I'll get it to you myself. Good stuff.

No comments: