1.05.2009

Already retro


I'm not sure why I never posted this logo on my blog before, but it's already outdated. We recently abandoned it as we took the first steps towards our pending redesign. Still, I liked it, back in "the day," like... a whole year and a half ago.

I remember being particularly proud of figuring out how to create the stamp-like look to the 24-7. It was also my first experience with a "commissioned" logo. Sort of. Being for work, I didn't really make any extra money on the deal, but I did have to please "the customer." I had to use a specific color palette and it was requested that the "24/7" part "look like a stamp."

In other words, I let the web guy boss me around until he was satisfied... which was just par for the course with him anyway. Good times.

No comments: